This page features education job postings in Tennessee. Got a job to list? Email me!
Chief Operating Officer – PENCIL Foundation, Nashville
PENCIL continues to grow in our service to Metro Nashville Public Schools, so we’re adding a Chief Operating Officer to provide support to all areas of the organization. Full details are in the job description.
Candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, three professional references, and one of the following elements to HR@PENCIL615.org no later than 5pm on October 20. Applications will be evaluated as received.
1. Oversee the daily operations of all aspects of the business and the work of top leadership Linking community resources to Nashville Public Schools to help young people achieve academic success and prepare for life.
2. Assure key strategies and work plans are designed and implemented to guide success at identified targets
3. Provide support to all revenue generating activities, particularly fundraising, to assure financial stability and financial growth for PENCIL
4. Support the meaningful engagement of PENCIL’s board teams to maximize their impact and PENCIL’s impact
5. Focus on a deeper use of data and data systems to drive shifts in our work for greater efficiency and productivity
Speech/Debate Coach – St. Cecilia Academy in Nashville
St. Cecelia Academy is seeking a Coach for the Forensics Team. This team competes in speech and debate tournaments throughout the school year, and meets approximately once a week after school to practice for competitions. Interested candidates should have experience in speech competitions and be witnesses of personal integrity committed to the Roman Catholic mission and vision of St. Cecilia Academy.
The Tennessee Department of Education is looking for a Chief Operating Officer:
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) serves as a leader over three divisions—Finance, Information Technology, and District Operations— and reports to the Deputy Commissioner to ensure operational supports are delivered consistently, at high quality, and with focus on accuracy, timeliness, and completeness. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) also ensures that all Finance, Information Technology, and District Operations operations align robustly to the department’s strategic plan and both internal and external stakeholders are supported in their partnerships and implementations. This individual must be solutions-oriented, collaborative, strategic, and organized.
SCORE Seeks K-12 Program Director
The K-12 Program Director plays a critical role in leading on select K-12 program development and implementation and coordinates and implements new and emerging activities for K-12 priorities. This work is done through support, collaboration, and partnership with SCORE team members and external partners.
The K-12 Program Director reports to the Chief K-12 Impact Officer and supports SCORE’s leadership team by providing project and portfolio oversight cutting across various workstreams including advocacy, policy, research strategic practice, and innovation. The K-12 Program Director will lead on related new initiatives as they arise, collaborating closely with the entire SCORE team and will play a critical role in ensuring that projects complement each other to maximize impact.
More on SCORE>